Built for Non-stop Gaming Action
ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is the high-performance graphics card that's engineered with enhanced reliability and game performance for non-stop gaming action. We test the card to the max with the latest games, and carry out extensive reliability trials and heavy-load benchmarking for 15X longer than industry standards.
Strong and Sturdy
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is engineered with a strong backplate to both protect the sensitive components on the rear side of the card and provide reinforcement for the circuit board. This sturdy backplate is accented with striking red lines — a symbol of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian.
Game Longer — Guaranteed!
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour diskless-system test and 3DMark benchmarking under heavy loading for 15X longer than industry standards.
Dual Fan Cooling 2X greater airflow.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance Longer Fan Lifespan
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti‘s fans are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
- Esports Gaming tested with major titles like League of Legends, Over watch and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
- Strong back plate support designed to reinforce circuit board
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Auto-extreme Manufacturing Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster, all via an intuitive interface