Rs. 10,860 Rs. 10,220
Rs. 24,000 Rs. 10,600
Rs. 26,500 Rs. 21,200
Rs. 21,000 Rs. 14,700
Rs. 19,500 Rs. 15,600
Leave your cares behind and enjoy a relaxed tranquil holiday up in the beautiful hills of Hatton. The bungalow is situated amidst the lush tea plantations and pine forest of Watawala, surrounded by a ring of misty Mountains. Greendale Holiday Bungalow is approved by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority, and Rated the Number One Bed and Breakfast in Hatton on Tripadvisor.
About Greendale Holiday Bungalow
Offers guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, The Greendale is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Opposite Watawala Sinhala Vidyalaya, 1km from Watawala Town.
Situated on top of a mountain, with easy access from the main Road, the Bungalow is surrounded by a lush tea Plantation & a Pine forest, while the great Mahaweli River originates just 10km north of this location and trickles downwards towards Kandy just a stone’s throw away from the tea estate.
The Kandy-Badulla Rail road track is clearly visible from the bungalow giving you a very exciting view of passing trains for a stretch of about 5 km along its mountainous path.
Watawala, just 30 Minutes away from NuweraEliya city centre along the Newly Developed Avissawella-Hatton NuweraEliya Highway, this property is close to Adams Peak, Devon & Saint Claire Waterfalls, Upper Kotmale Dam & reservoir, Horton Plains, Norton Bridge Dam and Seven Virgins Mountain Peaks, Castlereigh & Maussakale Reservoirs, Kandy, Ambewala Dairy Farm & Nuwera Eliya City.
Attractions in the Area
- Nuwara-Eliya: 30-40 minutes along the newly built Hatton-Nuwara Eliya Highway
- Ambewala Dairy Farm: less than 1 hours drive
- Adam’s Peak (Sri Pada Mountain) 30 minutes drive
- Norton Bridge Dam, Seven Virgins Mountain Peaks and Airplane wheel of crashed Martin Air Flight: 10km
- Devon and St. Clair Water Falls: 15km
- Upper Kotmale Dam and Reservoir: 20km
- Maussakaley, Castlereigh Reservoirs: 20 minutes
- World’s End/Horton Planes: 11/2 hours
- Kandy: 52km
- An individual may purchase up to five (05) vouchers
- Voucher holders must call and make a reservation in advance by calling Greendale Holiday Bungalow on 0721460101 to utilize the voucher during the period of validity stating that they have a MyDeal.lk voucher
- Reservations will be made on first come first served basis and are subject to availability
- Vouchers are valid for Sri Lankan nationals & resident permit holders only
- Voucher is valid only for one night stay at Greendale Holiday Bungalow, Watawala
- Full Bungalow (accommodates 12- 13 adults)
- Meals to be ordered separately on ala carte basis (single item separately)
- Meals ordered will be charged a Service Charge of 10%
- Child Policy: Please contact Greendale directly for child policy
- Vouchers are redeemable at Greendale Holiday Bungalow, 63rd Mile Post, Ginigathhena - Hatton Highway, Watawala
- Cancelling/Rescheduling not permitted (Cancelling and rescheduling are at the merchant’s discretion)
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk and Greendale Holiday Bungalow terms apply
Rs. 119,000 Rs. 113,990
Rs. 82,000 Rs. 77,180
Rs. 3,200 Rs. 2,500
Rs. 1,000 Rs. 800
Rs. 12,990 Rs. 9,990