Transcend 2.4" Drive Pro 110 Car Dashboard Video Camera (DashCam)
Rs. 34,990 Rs. 31,990
Rs. 45,990 Rs. 35,990
Rs. 15,900 Rs. 14,970
Rs. 9,600 Rs. 8,290
Rs. 13,200 Rs. 11,990
Road safety is important. Transcend's DrivePro 110 dashcam utilizes a Sony image sensor to provide high-resolution images with extremely fine tonal gradation even in low light. In addition, the DrivePro 110 features a built-in battery, a handy snapshot button, emergency recording, headlight reminder, and driver fatigue alert.
Sony high-sensitivity image sensor
The DrivePro 110 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Its built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible.
A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
Handy snapshot function
The snapshot button allows you to take photos while still recording video. During an incident, you can remove the DrivePro 110 from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 110's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time. This feature can also be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 110 stands sentry when the vehicle is parked. Enabling time-lapse video recording means you can get right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free footage.
Driver fatigue alert
To help prevent tired drivers from getting into an accident, the driver fatigue alert regularly reminds the driver of the need to rest after driving for a preset, driver-determined period of time.
Exclusive DrivePro Toolbox software
In addition to playback, Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox features a sorting function to quickly locate video clips by file name, recording date, or group. The DrivePro Toolbox also provides a screenshot function allowing for the capture of a single frame.
|Dimensions (Max.)||70.2 mm x 63.1 mm x 32.5 mm (2.76" x 2.48" x 1.28")|
|Weight (Max.)||71 g (2.50 oz)|
|USB Type||micro USB to car lighter adapter|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0|
|Display||2.4" color TFT LCD|
|Viewing Angle for Lens||130° (diagonal)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)|
|Input Voltage||12V ~ 24V|
|Output Voltage||5V / 1A|
|Note||Do not operate the DrivePro dashcam while driving.|
|If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched of, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.|
- Two (02) year agent warranty against manufacturing defects
- Please call Mydeal.lk on 011 758 8888 to get a confirmation on the pickup date and time, which may take up to 7 working days
- Paid 'Store Pickup' orders which are not collected within 30 days will be cancelled automatically and cancelled items are subject to a cancellation/restocking fee equal to 20% of the sale value
- For items with expiry dates which are not collected within said thirty-day period, Mydeal.lk is entitled to dispose of such items in its sole discretion and no refunds will be made.
- 'Pay on pickup' orders will be cancelled automatically if the payment is not done within two (02) working days
- For voucher deals, MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- For voucher deals, voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Products or vouchers once bought are non refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply